OPEN GOVERNMENT PARTNERSHIP NIGER STATE PERSPECTIVE PART THREE
The CSO’s in Niger state set an agenda and expectation of the OGP process in the state as follow:
* To pursue the integration of Traditional Birth Attendants into mainstream primary health care as referral system by Niger State House of Assembly.
* To pursue the Domestication of the Freedom of Information Act by the Niger State House of Assembly.
* To pursue the Domestication of the National Policy on Primary Health Care per ward by the Niger State House of Assembly.
* To pursue the review of the whole schools approach to include training and retraining of quality teachers.
* To pursue the review in the upgrade of primary health care centers to include equipment and drug not just renovation.
* To pursue judicial reform in the state in term of condition of service, facilities and code of conducts.
* To pursue the resuscitation and integration of almajiri in to the formal school system by the Niger State House of Assembly.
* To pursue the development of Niger State Dashboard, this is essential for projects monitoring.